Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Take walks. Drink Tea. Have Happiness. That would be nice.

I just need the day. Having a hard time trying to make that interesting start to tonight's post. After backspace, after backspace, I've decided to just start typing, and not to stop until my thoughts are expressed as whole. Thoughts cascading in my mind after watching Andrew Bravener's latest video. Try listening to it while reading what I have to say.

My most precious moments in life happen when I'm alone. I prefer these times, connection with my mind and my surroundings. I wish I could take a long walk in a neighborhood and not think about where I'm going. Just go, and my feet never stop. I wish I didn't think as much as I do. Over-analyzing, day dreaming. Wish I had spring. I need a Saturday alone take a walk. That would be nice. If I could do one thing in my lifetime, would be to live in each person's shoes for at least one day. I need to know the true meaning of happiness. Happiness is laughter with your loved ones. It is acceptance. It is a state of mind. Happiness wouldn't be such a bad place to be tonight. I'm working on being a genuine person, true. I wish I could live everyday like my last, as they say. To escape to land where these genuine people are and be free. Take walks. Drink tea. Have happiness. That would be nice.

These guys get me. I can't explain it, but they do. Thank you Andrew.
This Will Destroy You- Freedom Blade

No comments: