Sunday, March 8, 2009

10,000,000 Rupees for Slumdog Millionaire


I just recently saw Slumdog Millionaire after the craze over the Oscars drew in my curiosity. I can comfortably say that this is one of my favorite movies of all time. Dev Patel and Frieda Pinto give outstanding performances with an amazing storyline to back them up. During the previews, that I just so happened to first see AFTER the Oscars, I noticed the bollywood dancing scene with the actors. Being so caught up in the movie, at the end of the movie I got up halfway out of my seat ready to leave, but was stopped by the mob of dancers. All this weekend "Jai Ho" has been all that I've been obsessed with. The dancing, the song, just brilliant. I highly advise everyone to go check out the movie. Its not just about a love story and the game show. Its so much more, the journey.

Jai Ho- A.R. Rahman

No comments: