Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Keep on Rocking in the Free World..."


Hello cherished readers (the few I only hallucinate to having). Just wanted to drop a note about my new blog I created, knickersandtrousers.blogspot.com, entitled Sunday Best. It's a fashion/style blog that I've been wanting to make for a while now. Just a little diddle I'll use to illustrate my view of fashion/art/style and what it's becoming to mean to me. Followers are always greatly appreciated. I will still be posting on the Story With a Melody ( as it seems as though I'm one of the only ones to continue blogging in Journalism 2) as often as I can but am trying to have Sunday Best as a main focus. Thanks to everyone who thought to give my words the time of day, it really means a lot. "Keep on rocking in the free world and, 'Do do dooloodo...Dun Dun!" -Nardwuar *skip to 7:14*

No comments: